1. Xming installers and components are Public Domain if put on [WWW]SourceForge, by me. You can do what you like with Public Domain releases including freely distributing them; they still retain all original authors' licenses appropriately, but I have relinquished my rights over them. However, everything downloaded from this website (for Project Xming) has this mandatory agreement.
2. Some Xming components (e.g. PuTTY/plink.exe and sha1.c used in render/glyph.c for Xming.exe) contain cryptographic items and as such are illegal in countries where encryption is outlawed. The encryption methods and algorithms used are freely available in the Public Domain and therefore not subject to export controls in Europe. If you are a U.S. citizen exporting Xming code: you are solely responsible for being compliant with any applicable U.S. Export Administration Regulations.
3. Commercial and Public Sector users, who want to use Xming Website Releases (fully or partially) in connection with their work, or incorporate any part of them in their products, must order a separate 'User' license or negotiate for a product distribution license. Here is the Xming License Order Form for different numbers of 'Users' (note: Xming installation on a shared computer can be counted as just one 'User' and a Site License allows unlimited numbers of 'Users' on Site owned equipment). Fee-charging academic or research institutions must obtain an Academic Site License in order to use Xming Website Releases. Licenses are for the lifetime of the product and come with access to one year of updates (i.e. this access has a small annual renewal fee).
4. Xming licenses are only available directly and no reselling or transfer is permitted or possible.
5. Private individuals, who want to use Xming Website Releases as sole user at home, will be given access to them for one year after making a small Donation to help fund the replacement equipment needed to further Xming development.
6. All customer information and emails are treated as confidential. No customer specific data will be disclosed on StraightRunning.com or by Colin Harrison to any third party without obtaining consent.
7. I Colin Harrison, in my sole discretion, have the right to suspend or terminate your access and use of my site, for any reason at any time.
8. Xming comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by applicable law i.e. all Project Xming components are provided "as is" with no implied fitness for any purpose. I accept NO LIABILITY for any loss or damage arising out of use of Xming or any Project Xming components i.e. use at your own risk.
二、關於XWinLogon Windows X Server
這個專案比較單純，就同你所找的資料，XWinLogon Windows X Server(https://www.calcmaster.net/visual-c++/xwinlogon/
)這個專案是一個橋接Windows使用環境到Unix/Linux Ｓerver的Interface，這個Interface是用GNU GPL來授權，而其使用的Cygwin(https://www.cygwin.com/
20101014 1720 LUCIEN C.H. LIN